Wednesday, January 25

Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite

Before I continue I would just like to say that I like One Direction and my favourite is Louis Tomlinson. Niall and Harry too. Hehe.















Good morning, world!!!

2012 has been great so far. I've been so busy with everything! Homework, SFS, ICC, SAEYLS, PRS, handball, tuition. I'm thankful, though, because I don't waste my time as much anymore. I'm in 5SA with Aqila and Yasshene and I actually really like my class. All my classmates are studious though and they teach me stuff that I don't understand really well. And I don't understand a lot of stuff...

Stayback season has started and we've had elections for everything already. I'm the Treasurer for Blue House! Masnizza is my Vice and I like her a lot. Iqffa is our Captain and Nad is our Vice. So much faith in both of them. Also, I'm the class monitor again. 5th year in a row, hahaha that's amazing.

And Interact? Interact's doing good! We're currently planning Sirens For Silhouettes. We started the it Gets Better photo drive on Friday and the support we are getting is overwhelming. None of us expected to get this much support. Right now, we already have 273 It Gets Better photos. Don't know what I'm talking about? Click here. So show your support as well! Take a photo of you or anyone else you know, holding up a sign that says "It Gets Better". This is to support our cause of suicide awareness :) Then e-mail it to me at hannahaizal@hotmail.com.

Here are some of my favourites!






Also, while we're at it, be sure to attend ICC Concert 2012! It'll be just a week before, on 31st March 2012. Our theme is AURUM: The Golden Touch and we're gonna make it different this year, I can tell you that. And if you're from the six ICCPJ schools and you're itching to show off your talent, do come for our auditions! It will be this 18th February 2012. Contact me for more details!

Now that I've already had a bit of taste on what 2012's like, here are some goals I hope to achieve:

1) Straight As for SPM.
2) Good results for March Test, Midterms and Trials.
3) Do the best I can for and with Interact.
4) Enjoy every bit of high school.
5) Read more.
6) Listen to good music more.
7) Watch football more.
8) Participate in things more.
9) Maintain a good relationship with everyone who matters. Yes, everyone.
10) Whine, complain, bad talk less.

:)
Signing out,
xoxo Gadis Gosip hahahahahaha

2 comments:

Esme said...

HANNA ITS ESMÉ! Hey :) Sorry, I was trying to find Jonny and stumbled on this. Cool blog bro haha :P

Hanna Haizal said...

OMG HI ESME!!!!!!!! Heheheh thank you :P

Jellybeans