Friday, February 22

get teenage kicks right through the night


Lost count of the amount of times I've watched this video.


Spent the last two weeks in London and Paris. The trip to Paris was extra special for me - it was my third time there, but my first time seeing the Eiffel Tower. Sure, it's just a steel building, but it was so so beautiful, especially at night.

Sparkly lights for five minutes every hour at night. So pretty

Now I'm back home. Going to Singapore later today and will be back on Sunday. That's four countries in two weeks, pretty big deal for me, wow. I'm truly, truly blessed. Insya Allah, this will happen more often in the future.

Also, I love long flights because of the in-flight entertainment. Like, I get to watch all the movies I was too lazy to download myself hahaha. I watched 5 movies on the way back and cried watching every single one - thing is, they were all romcoms hahahaha

Really enjoying life after SPM so far. I mean, it's been pretty chill which is great. Plus, I'm so glad I already have my license, even though I haven't started driving on my own yet. As days pass by the closer we are to SPM results. Less than a month, damnit. I'd rather not know my results because I'm almost sure I'll be disappointed with how I did. It makes me so sad every time I think about it, but I can't not think about it. Which sucks.

Back to work
xx




No comments:

Jellybeans