Friday, February 1

Friday morning thoughts ☺

Steven has also said things to me in private that I will never forget, about things that have happened and things that I can do here. These are conversations that players have. People don't hear them but they are so important. They make a difference to a person like me, to my career and my life. The ones we had are private but say everything about him. Steven has given me motivation to carry on and do well with what he has said. He has helped me hugely.
I love you Suarez. I love you Gerrard. I love you Liverpool :(



(Read more here)


_____________________________________



"He will get fired out of a cannon, won't he, when he leaves City?"





Not a fan of Manchester City, but their YouTube uploads are so entertaining and this is probably one of my favourites so far. So sad. Definitely going to miss seeing him play in England.

Ah well. Have a lovely February, everyone! I have a good, good feeling about this month 

xx

No comments:

Jellybeans