Tuesday, December 21

Maybe there was once a time where whatever my friends thought played a part in my decisions, but that time has long passed. Everyone changes eventually. They changed, I changed too. I guess once I stepped back from that person I used to be, the one that lived for other people, I found out who my real friends were. All I had to do was look around, at who still remained. One flip through my phone contact list, I could already pick out who I would call, and who I wouldn't, who would answer and who would press ignore.

I was just, simply put, tired. Tired of making decisions to suit anyone other than myself, tired of being used as my so called "friends"'s stepping stones, just another person who they could use to get to where they wanted to be.

Once again, don't bother approaching me, asking who this is about.

If you play with fire, you'll be the one feeling the heat.

(via Nadiah Ramli)

No comments:

Jellybeans