Sunday, October 16

So no one told you life was gonna be this way



I never knew my mom was a fan of rugby. Pretty cool, ay?
I'm not a rugby fan, but it kind of annoys me to see people who are suddenly huge fans of the sport. Oh well.
For the finals, I guess I'm rooting for the All-Blacks since everyone else under this roof is as well. It's not like I have a choice anyway.

I have both History papers tomorrow, and I am scared shitless. I'm far from prepared, seriously, I have so much more to cover and I'm scared I won't have enough time. I can't wait 'til Friday. We have no school the following week due to Deepavali holidays so I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep before studying Chemistry, and Paper 3 for Biology and Physics.

I hope I score well for finals. It doesn't seem so likely with how I've been feeling lately.

The other day I was watching covers on YouTube and I stumbled upon this dance choreography of On The Floor which was nice. Watched more videos by the YouTube channel and this one's my favourite:




This will be my last post until finals end, I know I've been blogging a lot lately but it's only to get my mind off things. A lot has been happening and the one person I was hoping to be with me through it all hasn't talked to me for a few days. I guess everyone's busy.

I haven't tweeted since Friday, I don't go on Facebook as much and I haven't replied anybody on WhatsApp and BBM. I barely answer calls and I don't reply texts. I just don't feel like talking to anyone right now.

I don't have my phone either, so anyone who really needs to contact me can contact me through my mom. Doubt anyone would do that...

Bye Blogger. Bye Internet.

No comments:

Jellybeans