Sunday, October 9

I haven't updated since September 19th! So much for regularly posting.
Finals is in a few days, and what am I doing? Not studying. Honestly, the only subject I've been doing consistently is AddMaths and I haven't even mastered all the chapters. I really hope I get good grades, but what's success without effort, right?

I need to discipline myself more.

So yesterday le Wonderm8s threw a surprise 16th birthday do for Ksherah, if I'm not mistaken after all these years, yesterday was the first attempt in organising a surprise and I'm so happy to say KSHERAH WAS SURPRISED!!! She cried. :') So I've uploaded all 430 pictures on Facebook already, and Karyna uploaded around 2 albums as well. Go see! :D


HAHAHAHHAHA.

Have a good week everyone! Good luck for finals. :D

No comments:

Jellybeans