Sunday, February 7

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." -Greg Norman

HAHAHA NIIICE.


Form 1 :)


Chamee says:
*haha
*whats the first thing you would do when you are in trouble?
Hanna Chong says:
*It depends what type of trouble. which one are you tlaking abt?
Chamee says:
*like in a dark alley where someone is trying to kill you
i would scream like a girl so that when a man hears it, he will be like i have to save that damsel in distress and eventually he will found out i am no damsel i am just chamee

LOLZ.

Hanna Chong says:
*Are you busy? /:
*Or do you not want to talk to me? D:
imperfect boys with their perfect lives says:
*HANNA
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO REPLY......
*BUT...
*YOU TK REPLY..
*SO I INGAT YOU MERAJUK WITH MEEEEE
*HAHAHAHAHA

Ummm this girl ah -_-


Chong Serey, the indestructable apple, says:
*Hanna I am a lonely girl, please talk to me

And yes, sadly she only talks to me when she is lonely. :(

School tomorrow (!)
It's the last week before the week-long CNY break. Oh hot damn, I can't wait for that.

Not that I'm doing anything exciting anyway. I've still got tuition (I think), I won't really have transport to go anywhere, I'm very sure I'll have loads of homework to complete. But still. It's a week off from school, no? :)

Currently listening to songs from BLG's first album. I really do miss fangirling about BLG / McFly with Ira. And yes, I do miss Ira dearly. When're we going to meet up again?! :(

As predicted, I haven't finished my homework yet. I'm halfway done though! Struggling with the public speaking script that apparently everyone in my class has to do. Sugar and Spice of Life.. K so what do I write about that? I've got nothing. Nada. Nil. Zilch! Hahaha. We'll see how things go. (Isn't that what I always say? -.-)

Oh and. I should've asked Nad or Azrianna to take a picture of my rashes or something. Would've been nice to keep as memories for the years to come.

"I remember when I was Form 3, my whole body was suddenly full of rashes and everyone started putting ice on me..."
:) :) :)

So long live the car-crash hearts,
Cry on the couch all the poets come to life,
Fix me in forty-five :)

I'm not Fall Out Boy's biggest fan but yeah I'm upset about their break up. Damn.

This was during Fariz's birthday party last year. And yes, this time I actually do remember that I've uploaded this before! :D

I love this picture :)
AND YES I THINK I'VE UPLOADED THIS BEFORE TOO HAHA WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

Aquaria KLCC, 2007! I remember meeting Qeel & Tasyah there, didn't exactly know them yet though. :)

No comments:

Jellybeans