Friday, February 19

No retreat, no surrender.

Stayed at home yesterday. Left for OU at around 5.30pm.




Frankly, I enjoyed this movie much more than I thought I would. I guess it was because I didn't really have high expectations after what Elynna and other people told me how they liked the movie. Ashton Kutcher ftw! (Y) I must say though, every guy in the movie had their own charm. Nice :)



I'd like to say the same thing about this movie, but nah. I mean, it was good though! Funny too. But I guess I expected a little bit more. Logan Lerman though, oh my he's so fine. Look at his lips hahaha :3 Well I'm still not done reading the books, Hasya bought the whole collection yesterday and I have the e-copy too. The only thing is, I don't know when I'm going to start reading again. Nak buat homework pun susah -.-"

Oh oh! In between movies, went to the toilet and bumped into Qeel I really didn't expect her to be there! Hahaha. Apparently, she watched Valentine's Day in the same cinema I did! The only difference was, her showtime was at 9. Mine ended 15 minutes before, lol. Not only that, but her seating was the row in front of mine! Too weird, haha. Oh, and Iman told me that she saw me too! In fact, she was right behind me when we were walking out of the cinema after the movie. Haiyoyooo Iman, tak tegur, haha :p

Two nights ago, stopped by an orphanage near Sungai Buloh to send some old clothes and toys before having dinner out. By the looks of it, might be going again tomorrow morning, for the English assignment. This time though, might be sending old shoes, food or more old clothes. Pretty last minute actually. Seelah how, haha.

Might be my last update for the weekend. Bye :)

No comments:

Jellybeans