Tuesday, October 27

Okay. Cooled down a bit. School today was pretty fun. Was supposed to watch Saw with ze classmates but the player couldn't play the DVD, so we watched some Form 4 history thing instead. Got our Maths paper back, I'm pretty satisfied. ICTL was fun as well, for the first time this year our class got to use the new computer lab, because 2 Gigih didn't show up, I'm not sure why though. Did a lot of Facebook / blog stalking with Aqila, Seri and Aqilah :) Oh, and Aqila brought her copy of next month's Astro Guide, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are on the cover. Kristen as usual looks pretty whereas Robert... No comment. They even had a centrefold (I think) spread okay, with another huuuge picture of them. Dude. He doesn't shave. It's just not right.
Moving on, Japanese exam was so difficult, I don't really want to talk about it, heh. Finally though, finals are over for me! No more tests to sit for for another five months. Oh Thank God. Will start tuition for Form 3 this year though, I'm okay with that I guess.
Had drama practice today. We're not that bad, really!




A Walk to Remember
Landon Carter is Love :)
And Switchfoot's cover of Only Hope makes me melt.

No comments:

Jellybeans