Friday, October 17

I'm dating *insert name*

Yesterday was okay. Hectic, Chaotic, (quite) Unorganised. But okay :D In fact, I had fun! Thnks Mommyyy and Ayaah for letting me go! Now I can concentrate on my studies. Lol -.-

The day started off with -
Okay let's skip the early parts :]
So Nad fetched me in Mr. Tan's car with Karyna and Kai. Reached Curve and headed to Cineleisure to collect tickets. But Mira beat us to it ;p
Thnks Mira! And thnks Neena and Aunty Zaida for making the world a better place :')
OOOOO-KAY :p
* * * * *

Disaster Movie was awesome. Funny like hell ;p But stupid, too -.- According to Mira, Nadd said she heard us shouting "KIM KARDASHIAN! CARMEN ELECTRA!" and that's not a good thing 'cause Nadd was sitting at the top row whilst we were at the bottom o.o Oh and Jim and Sean are so tall now! Compared to last year, I mean. And when I say that I don't mean they were short last year. Just.. shorter :)

After Disaster Movie ended, we didn't know where to eat. So we ended up eating at Italiannies, and yes, big portion, so we all shared :] We all had to contribute more than RM20 'cause of the veryvery expensive bill o.o Thanks so much (again!) Aunty Zaida for paying the most compared to all of us :D

Nadd had to go home with Jim so she left early. Me and Kai stopped by at Big Apple, I bought 6 donuts :D Okay2. All of us headed to Borders after the bill was done and Kai bought me the Twilight Official Calendar for my birthday! THANKYOU WAN KAIYISHA ZAWAWI. Then, we went to Me Love Candy. I bought three Wonka's and one Reese's. Then everybody went home :D *I went to Elynna's.

*Sorry for the overly descriptive starting of the post and the grammar mistakes and pointless words towards the end of this entry*

And people, remind me to upload / send you the pictures from yesterday. Will you? ;p
And pictures from Elynna's house too o.o

Thanks to all of you for making my day (yesterday) haha :D

Hanna Haizal.

No comments:

Jellybeans