Wednesday, October 8

Ima Nan Ji Des Ka ?

I passed my piano practical,
YAY :D
Hmm was pretty bummed today, for various reasons -.-
But they made my day :')
Thank GOD I survived school just now. As soon as the clock striked 2 (HAHA), I rushed downstairs to get a spot for Jap Class. Seri and Aqila sat in front just now, 'cause Seri wanted to "concentrate" (but ended up talking anyway). So I sat beside Nadd ;D
Well I told her why I was pissed, I told Elynna too and she told Aqila and Seri I think -_-"
After Jap Class, Aqila's granddad was already waiting for her so she had to go home. So it was me, Nadd and Seri left at school with a few others (Karyna, Khaleeda, Syaqira etc). THEN, we saw Elynna :D She didn't have Taekwondo today. Well, I forgot what we were talking about but at one point, we played that game where we have to name a band (or wtv) each alphabetically. Concentration? Pfffffffft -.-
Every time it was Seri's turn, she'd always go like, "HANNA EEEEEE I WANTED TO SAY THAT BAND!" My turn was before hers, btw ;D So soon after I swapped places with her, but she still couldn't guess any bands. I told you Seri, it wasn't my fault :D

Well actually. I meant to write something else in this post, but I completely blanked as soon as I wrote the title. Shoot :/
Oh well, no loss.

No comments:

Jellybeans