Sunday, October 5

Stumble And Fall

Tomorrow will be a new day. And, predictably, it will be like any other day. Correct? No. Why? Well it's for me to know, and for you to find out ;) Gosh how lame hahaha.

06102008, we all go back to school again -.-

Sigh, was just beginning to enjoy the holidays. One week je aaaa -.- Well, what can I say? So far Raya's getting better. Much better, in fact :]

I refuse to count my duit raya 'til the end of this month,

Yes, I can wait :D


Anw, yesterday & today's Raya celebrations were, safe to say, the best so far :D

Elia's aunt had an open house at Seksyen 16 yesterday. Mar came :D:D:D

She's not slouching anymore, well done Mar! And she permanently wears glasses now, hoorah! 8)

OH AND I FOUND MY GLASSES YAY. They're still broken though -.- Well duh haha.

Okay so yesterday I woke up at 10, Hilman woke me up saying "KAK LONGG, AYAH IS LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES!" So I rushed : bathed, got dressed, ate breakfast ; only to find out that Ayah had to check something online, and ended up leaving an hour later. Hmm I called Nadd to wait for me outside when I reached, and there she was, standing in front of me, my shining starrr :'D HAHA WTF. Mar and Elia were beside her. I got in and put my bag on this chair, got food and ate. The food was goooood. Ate tempura, yum 8D And did I mention that Sek. 16 houses are huge? They are :s In front of Elia's aunt's house is Kudrat's. Again I repeat, HUGE -.- Mar punya rumah pun besar kan? Yeee. Mar said she got offended when I said that. "HANNA, I'm offended!"

WHY? o.o

Okay2 moving on. So when we were done eating, people started to arrive. Faisal and family came too~ His mom said to me, "Eh Hanna, DAH TINGGI LAHH" :S


So anw, being extremely considerate (HAHA), we went inside and "loitered" in Elia's aunt's.. office? :s

Took lots of pictures. Will post them later (maybe) or not. For me to see only :D


The TV was on, and guess what channel was on? CNN -.- Hahah we found it fascinating though, we even took pictures with the news dude ;D

Ashraf came around half an hour later, and we dragged him inside the office. We even camwhored with him :D Well not "we" actually. Nadd je hahahah. We took a picture, all of us together, tapi muka Ashraf setengah je -.-


Ayah told me he'd come to fetch me at around 12.15. BUT, he only arrived at 1.45!

On my way out I saw Kudrat.

"Selamat Hari Raya"

"Selamat Hari Raya to you too"

-_-'


That was all that happened at Elia's :)

That night, we went to Wan Nyah's house. Only for a while though. After Maghrib, we went to Arina's house in Ampang.


The cars we saw at their "parking lot" : A Porsche, two Merc's, and a Mini Cooper. Habislahh Hilman interrogate Arina's dad about the cars -.-


We stayed on 'til about 11. Had fun there :) The food was yummy. I spent most of my time taking care of Qadri, I followed him around everywhere, only 'cause I had to. Didn't mind though! And Qadri found a girlfriend.

"*strokes her cheeks* Hello babyyy. *strokes her legs* Hello babyyy. *strokes her hair* Hello babyyyy."

AWW :D

Hmm, I don't know what got into Qadri, but when it was time to go home, Qadri said to Aunty Lynn, "Nak ikut Hanna balik."

THAT, was surprising. Never before has he put my name and "nak ikut balik" into one sentence. In fact, before this he was pretty much the president of "Anti-Hanna club"
o.o

After 10 minutes of persuasion (cheh), finally Qadri agreed to go home with his mommy
He must've really liked me that night :D And otw home, Ayah got a call from Aunty Lynn :


"Angah, can you pass the phone to Hanna? Qadri is demanding to talk to her since we left the house"
So I took it, and...
"Hellooooooooo"
"Hello Qadri"
"Hellooooooo Hanna"
"Qadri tengah buat apa?"
"Pegi O'nallllll" (McD's)
"Oh okay. Nanti jumpa Qadri dkt rumah Wan okay?"
"Nanti Hanna ada rumah Wan?"
"Ada"
"Okay Hanna. Bye Hanna"
"Bye Qadri"
"Bye Hanna"
"Bye Qadri"
"Bye Hanna"
"Bye Qadri"
:D
I don't feel like blogging about what happened today. But it was awesome :D
I got to know more about my family "history"
Not really, just more about Wan's side of the family, meaning Ayah's cousins etc etc.
:D :D :D

No comments:

Jellybeans