Friday, April 10

We sing, we dance, we steal things.


I like the colours :)

Got my PRS badge and handball jersey today! Yay! Took class photo and photo for handball too. I had fun during our candid shots for class photo. For the first one I had Aqila on me, and for the second candid photo, Pik Leng was on me HAHA. My Geography teacher gives a lot of homework :( I'm starting to understand Maths better now. Please, oh please. Better results for midterm. Straight A's? Insya'Allah :)

During kawad practice earlier this evening, Ellena Razif came again, this time with four other seniors! Haha it was fun, the field was muddy and wet :D So far, so good. I'm tired. Ah well :) I've got nearly six pages worth of Geography notes to finish by tonight. Not forgetting the exercises we have to complete by tomorrow. Will be burying my head in books soon.

Pik Leng, Hanna.

Pik Leng? Hello? Hi, for Geo notes do we have to do Bab 7?
Oh siapa cikgu you? Puan Gohilah eh?
Pik Leng? Do you know who this is?
Syaheerah kan?
HANNA LAAAA
Omg serious?! Gila lain suara you! Macam lelaki! I thought you were Syaheerah!

I've got a cool talking voice HAHAHA. Having sore throat, it hurts to shout but who cares?! Go Blue House! Spirited, bersemangat? Hell yeah. I really should give up blogging altogether. I'm blank, can't think of anything to blog about. Yet I always have the urge to click that stupid NEW POST button every time I sign in Blogger. Pfft.
Oh and, I promise I won't eat in class any more, Seri :(

Aqila, Hanna

You emo ke?
No, why?
You're not singing.
Omg a'ah la, I think I'm emo right now.
Thought so.
*starts singing
-_-"

Oh, had handball practise again today! From 7.30 to 8.30 and 11 to 1. Aqila was in the sports equipment room just now, weighing herself and she had this superfreaky look on her face, she was laughing to herself. Nad and I were scared, seriously. She looked like she was possessed. Hm, honestly, now, I'm not sure whether I like handball as much as I used to! Getting shouted at by the seniors is plain scary, even if it's for the better. I think I've mentioned in the previous post how pathetic I am at shooting right? I've improved! I was goalie for about 5 minutes just now until I let in two goals. My God. That bad ah?

I seriously hope Blue House improves by Sports Day. I like Yellow House's Aerobics and Red House's kawad. Haven't seen Green House yet.

Down by the padang where everybody is,
We are the
Blue House girls,
Cheering like this, say:

Blue, blue, blue, blue, blue!
Say:
Blue, blue, blue, blue, blue!
We are the best in Sri Aman, yeah!

No comments:

Jellybeans