Monday, April 6

You can have whatever you like


I hate Mondays. I can list down a few people that do too. Aqila, Zaki, Angela.

*Aqila drops her stationaries,
"I hate Mondays!"
*Hanna drops her pen and loses it somewhere :( ,
"I hate Mondays!"

10 minutes later, on the way to the Seni room, Angela forgot to bring some stuff.
"I HATE MONDAYS."

"What do you hate most?"
"Mondays -.-"


Haha but I guess today was alright. My God, just when I thought my eyebags can't get any more worse that it already is...

SERIOUSLY LAH, SO DARK YOU KNOW MY EYEBAGS(!)

I'm assuming it was raining cats and dogs last night 'cause the field today was - No, not muddy. But so wet! Puddles everywhere! Tons of fun. After a while, the field got a bit messy though, in the sense that the puddles were all dirty  I hate trying to shoot for handball cause I'll always miss, and I think my class is filled with brainiacs. I don't, I repeat, I do not want to know what position I got in class. My CGPA so bad lah. Same as Izzy though. Ah well, I'll just have to study ten times harder for midyear :) And it's really just around the corner! Mid May. Dang.

Homework is just another form of self-studying :)
______________________________
Tuesday was fine, tuition was the best! Hahaha :') I like my tuitionmates.
Blue House practise also was okay, our kawad is improving like this much! Ellena also came to synchronize our steps etc. :) Staybacks aren't that bad, it's just the completing homework at the end of the day that's simply tiring. I've got class tonight, and I've completed my theory homework, like, a full seven days ago! Jyeah!
Also went for So You Think You Can Dance 2, mainly because I want to see Seri dance and the entrance was free! Seri was so cute :D The performances were pretty okay too, if only the music was louder though :/
Aqila, "We have to dance to Sway"
Hahaha :')
______________________________

Today is a special day :)
Hasya Sofea Haizal,
You turn ten today!
Happy birthday to you,
Thank you for being my breathing alarm clock every morning ;)
Sure, you whine like almost every day.
You're hell annoying when you want something.
You rub it in my face when you get something better than me.
But heck, that's what sisters are for!
I LOVE YOU!


Birthday celebration tonight, I cannot wait! Good food, here I come!
Squeezing in three days worth of blog posts, heh :]

No comments:

Jellybeans