Wednesday, November 11

86400 seconds in a day



Today, I will blog in bullet points:
  • Farah joined us for football today. Bruises everywhere, including a huuuge one on my tummy o.o Okay, fine. It's not that big but it's quite noticable.
  • Refer to the photos above; credits to Adline. Karyna, Adline and I "vandelised"Azraa's school shoes. Notice that her shoes don't have soles (?) anymore, hahaha.
  • Completed KH's coursework with classmates after recess. My hands hurt :(
  • Tomorrow. Open day. Ugh.
  •  I think Romeo and Juliet have cool surnames. Montague & Capulet. Claaassic (Y)
  • The first thing Aqila and Seri said to me when I entered class was, "You didn't wear sunblock again. Am I right?" :(
  • Ayah's at Kuching right now, I don't know why. So, Mommy will be sending me to school for the rest of this week (there's really only two days left), and we'll be staying at Wan's. Yay. 
  • Had a PM war with Karyna. I think I won.
     

    Sorry it looks weird! Can't be bothered to adjust the margins so it looks neat -.-
    Then suddenly...

     -.-   

No comments:

Jellybeans