Friday, December 25

Cereal and milk



HAHAHA I REMEMBER THIS. Garangnya, Seri ;)

Yesterday was pretty cool. Stayed at home in my pyjamas the whole day, did the usuals. Cleaned Benji & Button's cage, did the dishes, yeah. Left for OU around 7, Mommy wanted to get birthday presents for all her friends she was going to meet that night. Ended up shopping at Parkson, Ground floor. I have to say though, if I had all the money in the world I'd probably go there first. The Fossil purses and bags are so pretty :( A small wallet cost about RM300 and an average-sized tote bag was RM700 though, heeeh -.-

So anyway, by 8.30 Mommy finally decided on six brooches for her friends, and off we were to Aunty Abid's house at Villa Damansara. First thing we did? Order pizza, hehe. Mm so yeah, Mommy left us (me and my siblings) there while she and Ayah went to Curve for a karaoke night, as a form of celebration for Aunty Abid and Aunty Jo whose birthdays are today and 30th Dec respectively. Happy Birthday, aunties :)

While waiting, tried going online, I was right beside the modem the whooole night but somehow I just couldn't surf properly. I couldn't sign in MSN, Facebook also like so slow onlyyy, most of the time cannot even loadlah. Haha. So yeah, took a nap and woke up at 2am. I was surprised Mommy and Ayah were already back :p

Got ready and off we went to Aunty Jo's house, for their second round of karaoke o_____o
Hasya and Hilman watched Epic Movie upstairs (y), I joined them towards the end but mostly I was downstairs listening to the adults' conversations about their high school and college/uni life together. Hahaha. I hope I'm still friends/in contact with aaall my mates, even after 30 years. Mhm

Well, we went home at about 6am. Yes, 6am. My parents have more fun than I do :( Haha and hi Mommy, I know you're reading this. ;)
Got home and sleeeeept until just now. Yeap, just woke up. It's 10.52am. That's pretty early isn't it, considering the time I slept?

Anyway, I'm off to make myself breakfast. Probably just cereal, really -_- Damn, I'm so hungry. Hmph.
Oh and, congrats to everyone who received their PMR results yesterday :) And Merry Christmas!

A new year, a new start. It's nearly time to say goodbye to 2009, and hellooo to PMR. Bummer. :(



Hilman and I at the hotel internet lounge at Genting.
He's the emo kid, I'm the gangstah 8)
(yang tak menjadi -_-)

Oh well :)

No comments:

Jellybeans