Thursday, January 29

playtime for the young and stupid ;o

Hello-ness! Yes, that was what I used at the start of every diary entry (Or some of them anyway) when I was in Standard 6. Mira : Aren't I cool?! Indeed. And no, that's not the only embarassing thing I found in there -.- Well we were going through my two old diaries, Dear Alife and Dear Draco James Lovegood (OI DON'T LAUGH LA), and I was covering my face in shame nearly the whole time -.- ALSO found Nad and I's old scrapbook(s), the ones we made when we loved liked Simple Plan :3 "SIMPLE PLAN FANS ONLY. Private!" Then I drew a picture of a girl at the bottom ^o) Yes, a girl. So anw, besides that, we went through MySpace profiles 8D Oh, and we eat too much -.- I think we ate around 4 times in one hour -.- The Nads slept at 5.20 or so, and they told Mira she was talking about forms and Michael (?!) and I was talking about girls and New Year's (?!?!?!). Ah, Nadd said that Mira kept licking her lips HAHA LOL. I don't seem to remember dreaming about girls and New Year's, and neither did Mira ;o NO, I didn't talk about girls that way. I have no inspiration to blog, it's 9:13am, the Nads are asleep and Mira and I are online ;D We're just waiting for them to talk about forms, Michael(s), girls and New Year's >;D

Have a good day!

No comments:

Jellybeans