Friday, February 13

happy working song


Click for larger view. Everybody, meet my robot friend, Wilma >;]
Poor soul. Hahaha.

Tomorrow there's cross country at school. Yes, I actually aim to get Top 100 this time :| Bought running shoes for RM50 at Bata just now, pretty neat. At a cheap price too ;)

So it's Valentine's Day already. I expect nothing of my today, except to finish up the choral speaking composition for my class with Angela & Aqila, and of course, cross country. History notes as well, damn. I hate doing notes.

Today I stayed back for PRS meeting, helped out with the apples, wrote down the messages and such. Sweet :} Oh, and the Form 2s did the Friendship Week 2009 banner. I must say, it's pretty! Kudos to Mai and Elynna mostly. I spilled some paint on the apple. Darn it. Thanks Ungku Nad for the cupcakes, really! They taste, in one word, goooood.

The last two periods of today, Group A had KH in the Bilik Masakan A I think, and for once, I enjoyed class! And I now understand what teacher is teaching, thanks to... Teacher. As you can see, I'm pretty much blogging about random stuff at the top of my head.

OH AND YES, yesterday (or rather on Thursday), Mommy came home with two hamsters! Syrian hamsters. Named them Benji & Button, Benji's the boy (short for Benjamin ;p) and Button's the girl. I'm still not sure which is which, though. One exercises too much and the other poops and sleeps too much. According to Wiki, a Syrian hamster has a lifespan of about 2-3 years. Let's hope it'll make it 'til after my SPM :)

What else should I put in to make this blog post seem long?

Oh, handball and Japanese class! They still clash, so that sucks. But I'm starting to like Japanese class more now, and handball's fun. Handball's also scheduled to have training on Wednesday, so I'll be skipping half of Taekwondo (DAMN, I can't bully Seri :D).

Don't I sound jolly and hyper today? Well, I've been using more emoticons than I normally do, if anyone noticed. Anyone? I guess not. I wonder why, though. My iTunes' been playing a lot of McFly, and it's on shuffle. Reminiscing back to early last year and late 2007 when I pretty much was obsessed with McFly, and MCR :) Mikey freakin' Way! Dougie freakin' Poynter!

I like Katy Perry's song, Thinking Of You. The music video is sad, and it reminds me of The Ghost Of You MV, heh, Hilman and I cried :')

I think this entry's about to reach it's end. More updates after cross country! Hopefully :)
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Jellybeans