Saturday, February 14

piggy bank




Google love :) Neat, no? Oh, and the convo below, LOL Seri's cat sat on the keyboard. Cute! Ah, and Barney. Barney, oh Barney, how do you do?-.-

Come to think of it, I had a good day today. After recess, everybody gathered at the hall, and sat according to our respective house colours :) So far, Blue House is in the lead followed by Red, Yellow and Green. Had cheering competition, ohmygod that was fun. Sang, (or rather screamed and shouted) clapped and... Roared? You can say that. Before school ended, we had to sing our school song, then Negaraku, and weirdly, we sound better than we ever did during Monday morning assembly! Seriously. Anyways, when I got home, I ate lunch and blogged a bit, slept until about 6pm (man that felt goooood), woke up, and attempted to do Geography :) I've already done a bit though. Mommy and Ayah went out just now, and left me money to order Dominos. I ordered too much! Guess how much we have left, here at home?

Half a double decker large pepperoni pizza
Half an extra cheese aloha chicken pizza
Garlic bread
Breadstix
Kaya dessert pizza
& Satay (THEY GOT MY ORDER WRONG I ORDERED BBQ CHICKEN WINGS)

And Dominos put me on hold. My new name is Hanna Aizal, btw -.-
Anyways, if you're hungry... Do drop by. We have pizza :)



No comments:

Jellybeans