Friday, September 19

'Cause You Put On Quite A Show

I second Mai's blog entry, "laffy taffy chic", Sigh.
So today school was normal. Mommy fetched me at 1.40+ at school today, and after that we went to visit Tropicana. It looks so different :s
I think, around 30 minutes later, we headed off to visit Jaddati (cause she's not feeling well)
Before that, Mommy went to buy fish and a few other things she needed to help cook Jaddati dinner :)
And once we got to Jaddati's house in KD, I read Perfect and eventually finished it when it was time to fetch Hasya and Hilman. Mira's right, the book is predictable, but sort of nice; all the same.

During PJK today, Pn. Christina taught us about the changes that are noticable in every adolescent our age, both physically and mentally. And all I thought about was "DRAKE BELLLLL" and all Angela thought about was "THOMAS DEKKERRRRR"

Lol :p
Oh and I have to admit.. Thomas Dekker is fine 8)
HAHAHA and yes, I'm just saying this to annoy Angela... To death :)
Haha I'm kidding la, he's okay.

I'm having a tummy ache :s Never ever drink lime juice on an empty stomach. Yessss I've learnt my lesson from previous experiences, but how was I to know that my tummy was still empty after eating a plate full of rice? o.o

hannahaizal

No comments:

Jellybeans