Tuesday, September 9

Mashed Potatoes

Helloo. We had our choir practise at school just now, and heckk, it didn't go so well -.- 
Haven't really touched the piano since the comp a few weeks ago, so that doesn't help either.

I'm still working on Forrest Gump Theme Song. So far, no better -.-
Pafa was cancelled again today. I don't really mind :P
Elynna, Nadd, Seri, Mai, Aqila and I spent most  of our time in the Surau hahah! We were.. talking :Y

Lol, apparently Pn. Puteri is a regular reader of Angela's blog!
Hahahaha, good for Angela :P
Oh and I'm reading Angela's entries right now,
HAHAHA, "With a full glass and an empty heart, I search for something to occupy my mind"
LOL SO JIWANG LA ANGELA :)

Eh, best la blog Angela o.o
Lol, she wrote an entry about my not-so-fortunate clash with a discipline teacher, heh-_-"
And according ot her, Pn Puteri read it and reminded her to tell Husnina about my hair o.o

Which reminds me, I have 27 pages of Geography notes to catch up on, all due tomorrow 'cause I don't think Husnina would want her Notes captive in my bag for more than a day O:

I guess that means I have to go soon, no?
Not yet :D

Wait...

I have to go bathe now. Then fetch Hasya; again. 

ttfn
hannahaizal :)


Jellybeans