Tuesday, September 30

A Centered Post


COPYRIGHTED! :)
Esmeralda Noor
<3>
tee hee heeeee :Y
_____________________
So anyways,
It's officially Raya!
Yesyes, after Maghrib hehe.
Mmmhmm,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN
:]
Sorry if I've ever hurt your feelings, Blogger.
I know I've said some crude words in the past,
when you failed to autosave my draft.. many times.
But then again, it wasn't your fault, was it?
It was fishgrub's.
Grr.
MOVING ONNN,
Everybody have a blasting (lol) Raya,
OKAY? :)
Like everybody else,
I'll keep tossing rocks at your window,
demanding for my Duit Raya.
And I won't leave you in peace until
I GET MY DUIT RAYA.
I'm greedy.
I'm sorry.
Don't mind me.
YOU SO FUNNY.
Gee, I'm sad.
HANNA STOP BLABBERING LAA YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!
Sorry, Hanna.
Sigh :/

No comments:

Jellybeans