Saturday, March 7

attention please,


Sorry Nad! For kind of copying you and posting up icons and such :s
Truth be told, I miss you.
Truth be told, I'm lying.

Haha I like that part of the song! Gives you hell :) Woke up at 7 today, showered and went for handball. It was tiring, even when I sat down I could still sweat -.- It was fun though I guess :] And I knocked Sarah Zain down. I am seriously, SO SO SO sorry :s Heh. Had class after that, and went to Tesco to buy some groceries for Jaddi and Jaddati. Jaddi's cancer is getting worse, sigh. He had a blackout yesterday (What's pitam in English?) and fell down. His elbow was bleeding ;/ His hands are sooo soft, it's like lotion breeds there or something. Get well soon, Jaddi :( ♥

Going to Aunty Abid's again tonight, will be having dinner there. Boy, I ate a lot today. Big Apple, rootbeer float from A&W, McD, and how much do you want to bet that I'll be eating everything served at Aunty Abid's tonight? :p I've to go get ready now. I'll see you soon, Blogger! -.-

I'm sorry, I know my blogposts are getting more boring and short.

No comments:

Jellybeans