Sunday, March 8

bang on the doooor


It's 2:48AM on a Sunday morning and I just got back from Aunty Abid's. Took a nap at Jaddi and Jaddati's earlier - for around two hours, so I wasn't so sleepy.

Slumdog Millionaire was nominated for ten Academy Awards in 2009 and won eight, the most for any film of 2008, including Best Picture and Best Director. It also won five Critics' Choice Awards, four Golden Globes, and seven BAFTA Awards, including Best Film.

Watched Slumdog Millionaire with Mommy and her friends and, fine, I do agree, it's a reaaally good movie. Some parts were so sad, and others so funny. Of course, a movie made in India won't be complete without its typical Hindustan group dance at the end of the movie before the credits roll :D Definitely a must watch. AND, now that I've finally watched it I guess I can't deny that it deserves its 8 out of 10 Oscar awards. Well done! :) Oooh, and what did I eat over there? Approximately three slices of pizza, two drumsticks from the big roast chicken, garlic bread and fried noodles. YUM, and unhealthy too, yes. Will go on a celery stick diet starting tomorrow morning. HAHAHA I'm seriously kidding ;) Someone once told me a celery stick contains -1 calories. I don't know how that's possible, but yeah. I'm beginning to feel sleepy - I'd better appreciate what time is offering me and off to bed I go! :)

No comments:

Jellybeans