Friday, March 13

of muffins and sleeping bags


No offline messages from Angela today :|
Let's all rise and sing the Happy Birthday song for

Leong Pik Leng;
as she turns fourteen today!I loveee you Pik Leng, and I'll get you something for your birthday soon :)
The Big One-Four, on Friday the 13th!
Don't fret on that, I can safely say everything went well today! :)
Pik Leng! Is the one between Karyna and I :) That's Yasshene at the back by the way, and Karishma in red ;)
I don't know how to post birthday wishes on Blogspot anymore. I mean, I can't think of any other ways to wish those who're celebrating their birthdays on that day. Sucks to repeat the boring, old "Happy Birthday, *insert name*!" Oh well.

Today's the last day of school before the March holidays! Even if we only have break for a week, it'll still give me time to complete my two English summaries, Agama corrections, KH assignments, Science reports and Maths exercises! I probably have some more homework to do but I haven't gone through my books yet. We had students from Hong Kong and Singapore visit us today! I don't know much about that though. After recess, I had choral speaking at the Astaka. No comment about that. I still hope I get to be a speaker :) Being compared to Farhanah is so... Yeah. She pretty much lowers my self-esteem, especially academically.

PRS meeting was fun! We did two modules today, I forgot what the first one was called, but all members were divided into two groups and were asked to sit in two separate circles. It's like the name chain thing we did during orientation Form 1 last year - but some changes were added to the game. Instead of introducing yourself as, "Hi, I'm Hanna", you've to add a line or word or adjective before your name that begins with the first letter of your name. My choice was "Hi, I'm Help me Hanna!" Please don't laugh. It was pretty much all I could think of. So the name chain ended up like, "Idiotic Ilana, Leprechaun Latifah, Help me Hanna, Hyper Hidayah, Eccentric Esmeralda, Nerdy Neena, Neat Nadiah, Marvellous Maryam, Naughty Niraa, Nice Nurain, Naughty Nina, Row row row your boat Riyana, Animal lover Azrianna, I am terrified of turtles Ilani, Nutty Nisa, Fo' sho' Fatin and Shuckalucka Syafiqah. Did I misspell anyone's name or forget anyone? I am terribly sorry o.o

After the first module, we proceeded to playing Human Knots. Sounds familiar? Mhm. All of us, in our respective groups, had to close our eyes and stretch our arm(s) out to the centre of the circle. We had to grasp the first hand that makes skin contact (but cannot be the person next to us) and yes, we ended up... Entangled? Intertwined? LOL. It was fun though, God knows how long it took us to unknot ourselves (lack of a better word, damn, my vocabulary). I got a reply from my BA today! Yay :) Sadly, I still don't have a GA yet :(

PRS meeting/module(s) ended at 2:30PM today, and I was told by some people that handball was cancelled. Hung around in the canteen for a while with Angela, Eishatur, Mira, Nadd, Aqilah, Syaqira, Pik Leng and Niraa. We drew more E M W W S pigs! :p I started saying random chinese words to Angela, and she then translated them into grammatically correct sentences. I said,

"I agree that green grass' main purpose is to hug hamburgers."
"I went to a little pig with green legs."
"Angela's pet pig called Green Pig jumped on a baby."

CLASSICAL! Had some laughs about it. It was then Eishatur's turn to say something random, and she said:

"You went to my grandmother's and smiled creepily like *insert name here*"

HAHAHAHA. I love school :') Niraa taught us how to say "I love you" and "You are very sexy" in Tamil! HAHAHA.

Anyways, I didn't have a ride back, as I didn't have any coins with me and neither did Aqila. So we both stayed back doing our homework, and watched Elynna's dance group practise for ICC tomorrow. Then, Izzati and Shiro showed up with a tennis ball! They suggested we play dodgeball (!) but then we ended up playing a bit of football and handball with a ball that was left in the middle of the field. It was fun. Highlight of the day, for sure! I tried being goalie (Rusty at it already) and then tried to shoot. Pathetic attempt -.- Suddenly, Izzati said to me, "You know, there are many worms here. Here." She then handed to me a worm that was wriggling helplessly in her hand. I... Squealed? Screamed? Whatever.

We got bored soon after. Izzati and Shiro were squatting down next to each other, searching for worms. Seriously -.- They played with the mud using a stick hoping that a worm would wriggle out and start screaming at them for disturbing their habitat or something :p What's funny is, Shiro then took out a Mickey Mouse hand sanitizer from her pocket and offered some to Izzati, and Izzati said, "My hands are dirty. Can I have some? A bit only." So yeaaah, after their hands were considered clean, they played with mud again -.- Geniuses, I tell you.

The four of us walked around the field, with nothing to do. We practised throwing the ball at each other, but that was pretty boring as there was only the four of us! When we got to the softball field, we kind of camwhored with the net they had there. Guess what? There wasn't even a camera to take our sad, sad pictures :p It was tons of fun, though. Posing like nobody's business, in hope that someone would show up with a pretty DSLR and snap a picture or two for us. Suddenly, Zalikha showed up with her dad's Nikon DSLR and was like, "Do you want me to take a picture for you?" :')By then it was already 5:30PM and we packed our bags and went to the front gate. Aqilah and I talked to the guard in Tamil! Who wants to have a good guess on what we said to her?! ;p Slept in the car on the way home, and by the time I woke up it was already 7:10 :O Nice.
Hope to have a goooood Saturday tomorrow. Who's in the mood for ICC?! :-)

2 comments:

Eisha said...

lol hanna, the one yg grandma smiled creepily tu i yg cakap. :) i want to ask angela to translate more ridiculous sentences. wait, actually those sentences make sense, kan??

Hanna Haizal said...

OMG SRRY EISHATURRR! I forgot :$ I'm so so sorrrry, i'll change it now,
and yeaaaah i think so they make sense o.o

Jellybeans