Monday, March 9

that's my philosophy


One of the perks of having winter :) FYI, I get all / most of my icons and photographs on this blog from Xanga, I subscribe to the users and get daily e-mails containing all the icons. So, yeah. Credits to the respective Xanga bloggers.

So, when he told me that he was not going to review his patients today, I was thinking, "Joy, joy...Happy, happy! Maybe we can spend more time as a family today? Maybe go for an outing somewhere?" But alas, the only reason why he's not going to the hospital today is because he's not feeling well. He has a temperature and an upset tummy. He even threw up early this morning. Poor thing. So, today, it's my job to review him instead. Hehehe! He must be feeling VERY sick, because as far as I could remember, even when he was sick before, he would still go to work!


Not only that, Hasya is also not feeling well. It's probably the same bug. But, so far, only her body is dedar, and she just feels generally unwell. No vomitting, no upset tummy, etc. I pray that both Ayah and daughter will be okay by the end of the day, insya Allah.

Picked from Mommy's blog. Seriously, what is it with everybody feeling unwell lately? Even Mira's at UH now, visiting her uncle who's a patient there. Plus, there's school tomorrow. I might catch their (Ayah & Hasya) fever. Even then, I'd still have to go to school anyway. Choral speaking competition this Wednesday! So soon. Haven't even revised the lines yet. Haven't even started on the facial expressions, in fact! Sigh. Ooh, not to mention, I'll be getting most of my results this upcoming week. Grrreat. Exactly what I hate most about post-exams. I've already done my KH corrections - will be doing theory now, and maybe for the rest of the day -.- Four sets of questions per book, and I've got like, 2 books left to complete before Wednesday.

"Ah, the joys of life"
-2H'09 Choral Speaking Script.

http://blackle.com/about/
Do your part and save Mother Nature!
Thanks Nad!

No comments:

Jellybeans