Thursday, March 19

wallflower

3OH!3 :] Tribute to Mira!

Can I have everybody's attention please?

I AM OFFICIALLY A GRANDMOTHER!

Button gave birth to seven small hamsters last night. Sadly, two died today. They probably got stepped on or something :(

I hope the other five survive. They are so adorable. So, so, so adorable. And tiny. Like, this big. I've yet to name them! After knowing which is a male, which is a female of course. I've got a few names in mind. I think Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights is a cool name, despite his character in the book. Daae is also another pretty name for a girl, and yes, she's from Phantom Of The Opera.

Great, Hanna. Name your five small hamsters after characters from classics.

Raoul, anyone? :D

My mission today is to complete all my homework, including my theory. I've completed most of it anyway, much to Hasya's surprise.

"You've finished your homework?! HAHAHA LIARRR!"

Hm. So hard to believe, is it? Tomorrow, I've got choral speaking at school again and the class party at Aqilah's (!) Yes, I'm excited. Planning to finish off Slumdog Millionaire with Aqila, heh. The lead actor is cute, in a way! :)

Off to finish off my two summaries, Agama corrections, BM Komsas and Maths equations now!
Have a good Thursday. The last one we'll get before school reopens!
(Obviously; but let's not be a killjoy, eh? -.-)

PIANO TRIALS OHMYGOD (!)

2 comments:

wanshana said...

Hanna dear,

You CANNOT be their grandmother because I AM their grandmother, okay? Because I took care of Benji and Button. (with the help of Makcik Dar!)

Theoretically speaking, you're the little hammies' aunt :)

BUT, you can upgrade your status to "grandmother" once you start taking care of Benji and Button (and the little hammies), i.e. by cleaning their beddings/roughages (including their poo), replenishing their food and drinking water and preparing their bath sand regularly.

Deal? ;)

Hanna Haizal said...

AAAAH, but, "genetically", I am their grandmother, no? You can be the greatgrandmomma! ;D
Makcik Dar can be, like, the mother or something. Let her go down two generations :p

NO. Hilman and or Ayah can be the aunt! HAHAHAH
Hasya jadi security guard, HAHAHAHA

I do take care of them okay! >)
Benji and Button killed, like, two more babies just now. Gr. I feel like slapping them. Makcik Dar tried takin Benji out but he... Meowed? Idk.

I have no idea why I'm telling you through comments o_o

DEAL! :D

Jellybeans